St Stephen's Nursery
Phone: 0208 471 1366
Mobile: 0774 708 5017
Key areas of expertise:
- Early years and working with two year olds.
- Special Needs including children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Differentiation and developing interventions.
- Speech, language and communication, oracy and phonological awareness.
- Outdoor and indoor environment and provision.
- Curriculum, planning and assessment.
- Working in partnership with parents.
- Supporting staff in developing teamwork.
- I still work very much in the rooms so am not removed from ‘real life’ teaching and learning.
- I have a positive problem solving approach.
- Iunderstand the ‘coaching’ model and have used this effectively with students and NQT’s – I can exercise active listening, sometimes looking beyond what someone is saying, giving feedback, encouraging people to come up with their own solutions while being supportive and being prepared to be a role model.