Davies Lane Primary School
Key areas of expertise:
My area of expertise is outstanding teaching and developing learning areas as a resource for teaching.
My strengths include:
- working critically with data for precision intervention to maximise pupil attainment in all subjects.
- developing links with the wider school community to support teaching and learning in year 2
- good listener and solution focussed when working with others.
- empathy and understanding.
- I have worked at Davies Lane as a teacher for 10 years and I qualified as a teacher 28 years ago.
- Developing leadership capacity in order to implement change
- Identify the schools successes and support improvement towards raising standards
- Support for NQTs and emerging leaders
- Advisory role to teachers in other schools
- Raising attainment data in year 2
- Developing learning areas as a resource for teaching.